Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and happy first day of vacation to me! All things needed done today were done! I got the oil changed and the recall fixed on hubby's car. I worked out at the Y (and felt like an idiot because I was a first-timer!). We got Leo from school and picked up pizza on the way home. And now I am off to watch more of the NCAA tournament while my boys watch the 4 hour live showing of Destination Truth LIVE from Ireland. Woo hoo! I hope you all had an awesome day and wore green so you didn't get pinched. Leo sure did!

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Happy vacation!
And Leo looks great in green. I went to pick up Sprite from school yesterday and saw the sea of green, and my one child wearing a blue dress. Sigh. I wish I could blame it on John but this one was all me. :-)