Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vacation Day 2: Quite Stressful

So I was not expecting any days of my vacation to be stressful. But it seemed like yesterday was just not my day. Nothing horrible happened and actually a few things turned out quite well but I think I was just having a bad day and so everything was exacerbated by that. On the upside I did get 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops from a local store for $14 thanks to Groupon. We also went to Bonefish Grill for dinner last night for my brother's birthday. It was better than I expected. I ate a steak because I am not a fish person and I ordered mashed potatoes and green beans with them and they were both really good too. And finally...the best part of the day was the hubby got the job!!!! And even though they said it wouldn't be a substantial pay raise they gave him almost what he asked for and he also gets to keep all the same benefits he had before because he is only moving from one of the branches to a downtown position! So that was definitely the best part of the day!

So I guess after reading this the day was not bad...just not what I was expecting! Here's hoping I have a better attitude these last 2 days of vacation!

No comments: