Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lots of things to love

I'm playing What I Love Wednesdays over with Jamie so you should link up and let everyone know what you are loving!

  • I'm loving that I have gone and worked out 3 times this week! Woo hoo! And I am off Friday so that should make 4 days in one week. Look at me go! Bikini season is right around the corner...haha. Yeah right! One piece season is right around the corner!
  • I'm loving that it is supposed to be 80 degrees on Sunday! That will be a nice change from the frigid temperatures we've been seeing this week!
  • I'm loving that I have Friday off. Not only because I will go workout but I will be able to (hopefully) get a few things done around the house!
  • I'm loving that Leo is able to play some video games without adult interaction. I usually sit with him and while he plays but I don't have to help him figure out which buttons to push and what not. My little baby is growing up.
  • I'm loving that we get to go to the hubby's hometown next weekend. His sister is having a baby shower and I am helping host it so we will be heading down Friday night. It will be nice because we haven't seen his family since Christmas because of the swine flu that hit our house around Leo's birthday. So that will be very exciting!
Ok that is all I can think of right now. Run over and link up so you can be in love too!

2 comments:

Kit said...

What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

Heather said...

That is a pretty neat meme.
Congrats on all them workouts!
Gotta love it when the kids find something to do without you.