Wednesday, November 17, 2010

And I Thought I Was Crazy

Remember last week when I was talking about how my son was getting his pictures taken? And how he couldn't sit still to save his life and how I went bat-shit crazy because I didn't think any of the pictures would turn out? Yeah, well I was crazy because this photographer is amazing and got at least 3 good pictures of my son! How do I know? Well because she gave us a little sneak peek on facebook. And so for your viewing pleasure are pictures of my extremely photogenic son! What? I'm not biased! Take a look for yourself! :)


Big brown eyes

This one is definitely my favorite! It catches his spirit and sparkle in his eyes!

And then of course the preciousness that is him and my niece. They are so cute together and even if he would never admit it he loves her so much!

***All pictures are copyright of Sophie B Photograpy. If you are in the Wichita/Derby area please check out her work because she is amazing. The website is sophiebphotography.com***

No comments: