Monday, November 22, 2010

Memoir Monday

Memoir Monday


It's time for another edition of Memoir Monday!

This was one of my work weekends so it was really like one day for my weekend. I woke up Saturday morning to get Leo ready for a fun-filled day with grandma and grandpa. He got to go to breakfast at Village Inn with grandpa and then to Exploration Place (a local children's museum) for a Thomas the Train playgroup with grandma and Chloe. Unfortunately I had to go to work so I didn't get to join in on the fun with them. I was feeling pretty queasy all morning and so work was not that much fun. I even didn't feel well when I came home from work and I went to bed around 8. I was just planning on watching TV but ended up going to bed.

Luckily Sunday morning I woke up feeling much better! The boys let me sleep in until about 9 when I was rudely awoken by Leo and the gum incident. I ended up getting up and making my grocery list and taking Leo to the store while the hubby went golfing with some of my family. While he was golfing I sold a table on craigslist, let Leo play outside for an extremely long time, played baseball with Leo and then chased him around trying to take a nap. After the hubby got home from golfing Leo was FINALLY asleep. We chatted for awhile and then he went and mowed the grass while I made some yummy enchiladas! Then we just spent the rest of the evening watching the Eagles play the Giants.

All in all it was a pretty good weekend! Now I'm just looking forward to Thursday because I'm off work! It will be a pretty busy week leading up to it though. That's ok though because Thursday will be spent with family! Hope everyone else's weekend was awesome and your week even better!

No comments: