Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday! I can't believe it's already the middle of November! And next week is Thanksgiving! WOW! Go check out What I'm Loving Wednesday and see what everyone else is loving this week!
- I'm loving that there are only 38 more days until Christmas! I think that a majority of my posts will have something about Christmas! So excited!
- I'm loving that I actually worked out again last night. I only could manage 20 minutes before I almost died of an asthma attack but the sweat and the adrenaline felt amazing!
- On that same note I'm loving that I'm really buckling down on watching what I eat again. I want to make sure I have a healthy(ier) body before I put anything in there! ;)
- I'm loving that college basketball season is among us! My Redskins have let me down recently so I am forsaking the NFL for the NCAA! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
- I'm loving that we have an extra clean house! We spent some time on Saturday and Sunday cleaning the house and it feels really nice. I also am loving that the hubby cleaned up his man-cave and got rid of a bunch of stuff because if anyone else comes to live in our house then that room will be needed!
- I'm loving that I got rid of most of Leo's Halloween candy but not by way of my mouth! It has been separated by what he will eat and what will be eaten by co-workers or will be in the trash. Thank goodness that temptation is gone!
- And finally I am loving that Thanksgiving is next week. And there are so many things to be thankful for in my house!