- I'm thankful for my family. Especially the family members that take time out of their lives to spend time with me and my little family.
- I'm thankful to have a loving husband that even if we don't always agree on everything we can come together and without saying anything laugh at the silliest things. And of course raise the cutest kid in the whole world. (I'm not biased or anything!)
- I'm thankful for my baby boy. He may not be a baby anymore but he will always be my baby and he is super awesome!
- I'm thankful that me and my hubby both have jobs. And we haven't had to take any furlough hours or paycuts in the last few years. They may not be the "perfect" job but they are good enough for now and they do what they need to do.
- I'm thankful that we have a roof over our head and food in the fridge and cabinets. We may eat mac and cheese or ramen sometimes but we always have a full belly.
- I'm thankful that we got to take a trip as a family a few weeks ago. It was only for the weekend but we had so much time and it was all spent as a family. AMAZING.
- I'm thankful for my blog and all my readers. Sometimes when I've had the worst day I can type out my feelings (even if I don't post it!) and then I get the best feelings when I get responses. You guys make my day!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
This week's spin cycle is about gratitude. And I think gratitude is a funny thing. Only because people don't always think they have something to be thankful for but they definitely do. I do not really have high expectations for me or my life (only my son!). I am satisfied with what I have. And I think that most people overlook the simplest things that they should be thankful for. So I'll tell you a few things that I am grateful for and I hope that you look into your lives and be thankful for some of the simpler things. I'm sure there are a lot of things that we could wish for that we think would make our lives better but I think that if you think about what you currently have you will realize how lucky you are!