Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gum=Dumb

We have let Leo chew gum since he was about almost 2 years old and in the last 2 years we have never had to cut any out of hair or clean any up off of places that it shouldn't be. Until today. But unfortunately the gum did not come out of his hair. It came out of mine. Leo is a hair boy and so when he sits next to me or lays in bed with me he always holds my hair. And he wasn't even sleeping or anything and all of sudden he's like, you have gum in your hair. Acting like it was funny. I was PISSED. I couldn't believe it. I would much rather it be his hair because as much as I wouldn't want to I would just buzz it but MY hair?! Oh heck no. I cut a chunk out of my hair. Luckily I have weird hair in that I have a LOT of hair so you can't even tell I did it. Or at least I don't think you can! But still. Real annoyed. So no more gum for awhile for that kid!

No comments: