Friday, March 19, 2010

200th post and weight watchers Friday

So wow, this is my 200th post. That's pretty crazy considering I didn't know if I would make it to 50 and if anyone would even read it. I didn't really care if anyone was reading it but it makes me feel good when I have commenters that tell me they understand or they think what I have to say is funny! So yay me! Here's to another 200!

So on to my regular scheduled broadcast...Today is weight watchers Friday! Last week was my first week of weight watchers and I feel I did pretty well. Even though I was hungry for half the week, but that's neither here nor there. All week I have been counting my calories and translating them into points. It's been a long road just to get here but I'm sure it will get easier as I become more familiar with what equals what points. I only went over my points 3 days and I didn't even use all 35 bonus points that we were given. I exercised every day and I even ate ice cream 3 days! I'm pretty proud of the choices I made and knowing those choices will help me fit nicely into my bridesmaids dress that I will be donning in about 3 months. So here are my results from week 1:

Starting weight: 159 pounds
Todays weight at weigh-in: 156 pounds

So for the week I am down 3 pounds! That is awesome! I am going to keep up the good work and hopefully with me being off from yesterday until next Monday will not de-rail me!

9 comments:

WalkingInADream said...

ATTA girl .. keep up the good work...be proud of yourself doing what you feel is good for you.

Heather said...

200th Post! Woohoo, lets throw a mystery party!! You are linked on my post for today.

Congrats on the weight loss and sticking through even though you was hungry!

Cajoh said...

Congratulations all around. Good for you for losing weight this week, and kudos for reaching 200 posts. Woo who!!

Mrsbear said...

Coming over from Welch Happenings. Congrats on your 200th post. And 3 lbs is a nice start to your weight loss. Especially if you're able to reward yourself with a little ice-cream. :)

Lucy said...

I came here from Heathers blog.. Good for you on the weight loss. At 80 I just figured I have done enough weight loss things but that does not mean I have not done it plenty. Keep it up. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 200th post and your weight loss. Came by from Heather's.

Dorothy said...

Heather sent me and I'm happy your making progress..you go girl..

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Angelia Sims (Texas) said...

Heather sent me too. :-)

Congrats! 3 pounds and sticking to those points is NO small feat!
Good for you!!!

And Happy 200th post! That's amazing. I hit 100 not too long ago and know how hard it is. :-)

kathryn said...

Another friend of Heather's stopping by.

Congrats on both the weight loss and your 200th post! You must've been a BABY when you started blogging!

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!