Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RTT

Another Tuesday another set of Random.

On Friday night we went through the monkeys toys and I got rid of a whole trash bag full of toys. Took them to goodwill and came home. Still looks like I am living in a toy store. But at least the living room is a little cleaner.

Tried a new recipe Saturday night. Crispy oven fried chicken. First off, not crispy. Second off...oh my gosh. It was so overseasoned. It was terrible. I didn't even want to keep the leftovers but the hubby told me we could feed it to the monkey because he liked it. I don't know if that's bad that we will feed the crap to the kid or good because the kid is not picky. I'm going to go with good because I'd rather not have a picky eater.

The Jayhawks lost Saturday night. They couldn't even beat UNI to get to the sweet sixteen. It was a sad day in our house but what can you do. Some teams just have bad days. They just waited until they were in the tournament to suck it up. Let the boo birds come out to sing!

Now that I'm done with basketball now I guess I will get back in to baseball. We are big KC Royals fans so since opening day is right around the corner I'll just dust off my jersey and stop watching all other tv since they show them about every day once the season starts!

Potty training still sucks. The underwear situation not working. Monkey just doesn't care. I don't know what to do. (sigh.)

WW is getting better. Not so hungry all the time so that is a plus. Hopefully the lossage of pounds will continue this week. Especially since I am back in the swing of a schedule since I am back to work. (yay.) Also, I started doing the 30 Day SHred. Still sore. Yikes.

I think that is enough for you today. To see other random check out the randomizer herself...Keely over at www.theunmom.com

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Yep. Potty training will always suck.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/hey-bloggers-hersheys-donating-10-childrens-miracle-network-post/

Anonymous said...

Argh! it just erased my comment! I look forward to reading more! Especially the potty training. Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading my spin! Also thanks for commenting. I hope to see you around some more!

Heather said...

Hope the Monkey didn't mind giving his toys away! LOL!

Picky eaters are the worst, I know I am one!

I was hoping the potty training was going well, sorry.

Can't wait to hear how much you lost.