Monday, March 1, 2010

I was tagged over at http://bnhwelch.blogspot.com to tell you 10 things about me that you may not know. I think I have done this before so I will tell you 10 things currently going on in my life...

1) I am anxiously awaiting the start of March Madness. Starting March 18 I will be glued to my television for that weekend and then the following 2 or 3 until the NCAA championship game. It is usually on a Monday and I am hoping to be watching the KU Jayhawks!
2) THe monkey just had his 3rd birthday and he is already acting more grown-up. He is so funny being so polite. It's like watching a little man running around the house.
3) I just got my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding in June. Even though I have been working out at least 2 days a week and the dress fits now I am hoping that I will need to have it altered come June. I am starting back up on the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred because my step class gets done next week and I need something different and free!
4) Me and the hubby have been getting along fabulously lately. Not that we normally don't but there are always things that we bicker about and that hasn't been happening. It is always welcome to have bicker free days in this household!
5) I hate doing laundry. I see 2 baskets of clothes that need to be put away and I don't want to do them.
6) You know how I am a big fan of Jen Lancaster right?! Well she is having a contest for advance (personalized!) copies of her new book. I just had to send an email to the local newspaper editor to tell them to run her feature that is syndicated through the Chicago Tribune. I totally did it and hopefully I will win 1 of 5 copies!
7) My friend Kirby's last day at the bank was Saturday. It was a bittersweet day. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Oh well...nothing I can do about it.
8)I went to a murder mystery party on Saturday night and it was freaking amazing! I had so much fun I am set on having one for my birthday. It's only 3 months away so I better get started planning! : )
9.) My boys are both in bed already and it is a nice feeling. I think they are getting sick though so that is not a nice feeling.
10) I can't believe how much trash and recycling a family of 3 can produce. I'm just saying...

I hope this sheds a little light on what is going on in my life right now! If anyone else wants to share 10 interesting facts about themselves I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well thanks for doing that.

I have no chance of watching basketball in this house. Hubby controls the remote! I hope your team does well.

I love to hear that the Monkey is learning manners. We (daughter and I) are have a tough time with grandson #3. Very stubborn boy!

I'm rooting for ya! I hope you have to do alterations too!

That is wonderful. Nobody needs un-neccessary bickering in their lives. Wastes too much time.

I'm with ya on the laundry, hubby just handed me a huge load and all I could say was "It never ends".

I hope you win!

I know you will miss her, so sorry.

A murder mystry party sounds like fun.

I hope they didn't get sick.

LOL! Hubby took out the trash saturday morning and then complained cause it was full again sunday night. LOL!