Saturday, April 17, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's


Todays challenge is favorite movie. Again, I have so many favorite movies and I was trying to type a review and I realized I would not be a good review writer for a paper. Or a website for that matter! I was trying to write a review of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I have just always liked that movie. I think just the wistfulness of the movie with her being very “spirited” and him being very proper but the two of them falling in love anyways. And just seeing the struggles between the two of them and the lives they came from and the lives they are trying to achieve. I think that is something that we all go through on a daily basis. Also, Audrey Hepburn just rocks! She is beautiful and talented and I want to be just like she was. I even wanted to name a future daughter after her! And the funniness of Mickey Rooney acting as an Asian. Try to put something like that in a movie today and see how far that goes. Oh wait, they did in Tropic Thunder and they had people picketing it. Oh well. It was funny then, it’s funny now!

So just a quick one today about my favorite movie, but if you haven’t seen it you should definitely check it out!
(picture snagged off of google images)

No comments: