Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh my random

All I could think of when thinking of a title was Huckleberry Hound singing oh my darling. Why? Don't ask me, ask my brain that doesn't always function like I would like it to! I guess this is a great start to random Tuesdays! Check out Keely to see her random at www.theunmom.com, but before you do finish mine!

Got home from Dodge last night. While we were there I weighed myself and I was down 3 pounds. I don't know if it was all the junk food I was eating or if the inlaws scale is that different. I'm hoping that the junk food caused me to lose weight so I can use that in a "scientific study" to help people like me not to have to eat healthy!

It is supposed to be in the upper 70s to low 80s yesterday and today. And then Wednesday, when I'm off and was going to take darling monkey to the zoo, it's supposed to rain and be in the 50s. Yeah, that's pretty awesome! And I was really hoping to go to the zoo because they are supposed to be welcoming their 15millionth customer and they win a lifetime membership to the zoo and free tickets to an event at the new arena in town. That would be awesome!

But while the weather is nice we are going to definitely enjoy some more outdoor time!

And baseball started on Sunday. And the Royals home opener was yesterday. Even though they lost they showed some promise! So awesome!

How is it that one day you can feel like your child is the best ever and then the next day it takes everything you have not to strangle them? Yeah, that's what happens when you go for almost a week with no potty accidents and then in 1 day they have 2 at school and then pee on the floor when they get home. Awesome.

6 comments:

Elle Em En said...

Hey can I join your scientific study, cuz that sounds like a diet plan to me.

Also I think it's some obscure part of Murphy's law that the weather is always bad when you finally have outdoor PLANS.

And I completely feel your pain on the potty issue. We've been battling this one for awhile. Just take it day by day. One of these days your kidlet will have it all figured out. At least that's what I tell myself. :)

I am Harriet said...

I'm lovin' my weather as well :)

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/guess-big-0/

AshleyRaDawn said...

Let me know how the junk food diet works out if it works Im so in!!

Happy Tuesday!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

The next day? I usually feel like strangling mine every few hours.
=)

Anonymous said...

I now have that song running through my head :-D

And I'm in on the diet!

Heather said...

Very interesting study. I would like to see what the results on that would be.
Congrats on the 3 pounds, no matter how they were lost!

I was just thinking about the zoo earlier today. I love going to the zoo! I would love it more if itwas free! LOL! It's a shame you couldn't go. Monkey would have loved it.

Well at least you got a week of no accidents. It wont be much longer and he will be fully there.