Thursday, April 22, 2010

Far, Far Away


Today's challenge is a picture that makes me mad or sad. I don't have a lot of pictures of things that make me mad but this one definitely makes me feel sad. This was when Leo was just a tiny baby. He's the little one in grandpas lap. These are Leo's great-grandparents and we only get to see them about 3-4 times a year. That's a lot more than some people get to see their family but they only live 2 1/2 hours away and we just don't always have or make the time to go visit them. And the other girls in the picture are Leo's cousins. And we recently found out their mom was getting married and they will be moving to Texas to start a new chapter in their lives. So that will be more time that we won't get to see them and their great-grandparents won't get to see the girls that much either. So, I just wish that when making a family the whole unit could stay together. I know that is not possible but that would be ideal for everyone!

No comments: