Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weight Watchers Week 7

So I’m a few days late in posting this but it’s been a pretty crazy week. The beginning of my week started and I had absolutely NO motivation. I didn’t work out Friday through Sunday and in my head it clicked on Monday that I needed to get my buns in gear. So I re-started the 30 Day Shred. I did it on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. And on Tuesday I did a double-dose of exercise and walked almost 4 miles with my mom after her birthday dinner. So I felt like the exercise front got covered even though I was less than motivated each day. The eating has continued on the same path but I knew that just eating better was not going to show me the weight loss that I knew I wanted to see. So drumroll please………..

Last week: 150.6
This week: 148.4
Weight loss for the week: 2.2 pounds!
Total weight loss in the last 7 weeks: 11.4 pounds!

So I am continuing to see a weight loss which I am definitely digging but I know that I need to continue to stay motivated. Or at least, if not motivated at least force myself to continue on the fight. Because I know I need it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is awesome! I was doing good there for awhile I lost 4 pounds, but haven't lost anything this last week. I need to get motivated too!